The Procurement -> Inspection section shows a list of all stock lots that have been received into stock and need to be inspected.
This page allows:
- performing quality control for incoming items to stock, both procured and purchased,
- inspection of the items the customers have returned.
- How to set up quality control for an item?
- How to perform quality control of items incoming to stock?
- How to process rejected items which failed quality control?
- How to inspect the items the customers have returned?
For setting up quality control for an item:
- Open the item's details at Stock -> Items.
- Check the checkbox Quality control: Yes.
- Enter the average On hold period in days. The Availability date = Expected date of PO or Expected finish date of MO + On hold period.
Next time this item is purchased, and the purchase order is received, the items will be put On hold and must be inspected at Procurement -> Inspection.
If the item is manufactured, then next time the manufacturing order is finished, the products will be put On hold and must be inspected at Procurement -> Inspection.
To use quality control, the Quality Control functionality is must be enabled at Settings -> System settings -> Professional functions -> Quality control: Yes.
Display of the Procurement -> Inspection section
This section is available if: